Tuesday, August 18, 2009

straight outta the jcrew catalog


So I started this blog mainly to document my daily outfits, but that is fairly hard without a full length mirror in your bedroom or a tripod... hence the work bathroom pics... so please bear with me for the time being...

First off, let me start by saying that I love the color of this skirt! The picture doesn't do it justice! I paired it with a grey patterned cami and black sweater today, but have so many different outfits planned for it in the future... I'm imagining pairing it mainly with greys, navys, creams and beiges.

The cami is also incredibly versatile and can be paired with my pencil skirts on the weekdays and with jeans on the weekend - my favorite type of clothing item!

Skirt: Jcrew Perfect Pencil Skirt
Shirt: Jcrew Frances Cami
Sweater: Jcrew Forever Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment