Thursday, August 27, 2009

double header

First off, let me say that I have a slight obsession with dvf dresses... the dresses have the most unique prints, are comfortable and are a complete, stylish outfit in one piece of clothing. I wore one of my favorite summer dvf dresses today because it was going to be so hot outside... turns out my office had the A/C blasting all day and I was freezing! Oh well I guess, at least I looked cute! :)

Dress: Diane Von Fursterberg

I didn't have time to post my outfit yesterday, so I figured I'd add it on to today's post. I had a wonderful evening at my boyfriend's house eating pasta and drinking wine... he was nice enough to take an outfit pic for me! I love this jcrew skirt and the fit is amazing, but I'm having trouble finding stuff to go with it... I paired it with an amber colored sweater yesterday, but am struggling finding other things to go with it. I was thinking maybe a cream color sweater, but that just seems so boring... I guess I'd have to spice it up with some bold jewelry.

Skirt: Jcrew Watercolor Tortoiseshell Skirt
Sweater: Jcrew Merino Maya Cardigan
Cami: Jcrew Falling Ruffles Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment